Trust Deed Calculator...
Do I qualify?
Here is an example of how a Scottish Trust Deed could make your debts affordable:
Let say your unsecured debts
looked like this...
Credit Card: £4,000
Personal Loan: £19,000
Store Card: £5,000
Total Owed £28,000
After a Scottish Trust Deed...
New monthly repayment is based on affordability and varies from plan to plan.
Visit our FAQ Section for any in depth information on Scottish Trust Deeds
Why Choose Us?
We are expert provdiers of Scottish Trust Deeds. We offer free help and advice on debt solutions and can guide you in the right direction with regards to your debts.
See more testimonials here...
At Simple Financial Solutions Ltd (SFS), we are committed to providing our customers with the highest possible level of customer service and when we fail to do so, we will make every effort to learn from our mistakes to improve our level of service.
To allow us to do this, we are committed to ensuring all of our customers are treated fairly and that their interests are put at the forefront of how we run our business. The following FCA outcomes of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are central to our approach:
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
To fulfil these outcomes we will do the following, this list is not exhaustive:
- Communicate clearly and regularly with our customers.
- Provide advice that is consistent and appropriate given each customer’s individual circumstances.
- Provide documentation that supports our advice and is easily understood by our customers.
- Complete customer feedback questionnaires and learn from the feedback provided whether it is good or bad.
- Produce relevant management information and use it to improve our level of customer service and to ensure all customers are treated fairly.
- Ensure all employees are provided with sufficient training and knowledge to enable our customers to be treated fairly throughout their involvement with SFS.